Meditation for Stress and Endometriosis During COVID-19
In this blog post I guide you through a meditation that you can lean on and listen to through this COVID-19 stressful time.
I know this is an extremely stressful time for everyone.
Amidst all of the COVID-19 talk it can feel like we are drowning. We are scared of the unknown, and stressed out. But the thing is that stress can exacerbate our endo.
Stress and endo are not friends, there are so many of us going through flare ups right now because of this over abundance of stress and fear. Use this meditation and these questions to check in with yourself and ease your mind♥
I want to give you a little exercise that you can use, that you can listen to, that you can lean on during this stressful time.
Get into a comfy position and play this meditation!
Then after the meditation, use these questions to reflect on how you are feeling
- What feelings come up because of this?
- Is this how I want to feel? If not, how do I want to feel?
- What can I do that puts me into the energy that I want to feel?
- How can I support myself through this stressful time?
- Affirm/write down this statement as many times as you’d like
- Fear is a normal response to what is happening in the world right now. My fear and my feelings are valid. They are okay. I feel my fear, and I let it go.
I love you all and I hope this was so helpful for you <3
If you prefer only the audio, I have recorded this as a podcast as well!